Read some common questions that people ask the Superior Engineering Solutions team
What services can Superior Engineering Solutions provide?
In the last few years we have been steadily expanding and have branched out into a variety of new areas.
Some of the areas where we may be able to assist include:
- Specialist Pipe Fitting (Pharmaceutical/Food Manufacture/Medical)
- Fabrication & General Workshop Services
- Welding Services & Repair (MMA, GTAW, MIG)
- Ultrasonic Leak Detection
- Air Quality Compliance Testing (ISO8573/AS1715)
- Freight Handling
- Civil Works
- Interstate Project Team
What types of projects do you work on?
No project is too big or too small for our team to take on. We have engineered turnkey compressed air, gas and vacuum solutions for a number of international and national companies. We are unique in that we can manage your project from concept to completion:
- Electrical Services
- Pipe Fitting
- Logistical Services
- Civil Works
- Steel fabrication services (security enclosures, mounting frames, skids, support structures etc.)
- Commissioning and testing
Do you take on projects outside of New South Wales?
YES! We have and are prepared to take on larger interstate installation and projects and can provide a team to engineer and install any compressed air, gas or vacuum project. We encourage interstate companies to get in touch to discuss you project with our team to determine the size, budget and level of detail involved in the job.